General Job Description
The Project Manager – Tenant Finish is responsible for the successful completion of all aspects of Tenant Finish projects including client relations, quality, timeliness, and profitability. The successful candidate will uphold the company’s unmatched consistency in delivering successful projects that meet client’s objectives with extraordinary levels of quality and customer service.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of project start-up including confirmation of client, owner, and property manager expectations and completion dates.
- Review contract for LDs, substantial completion, and contract amount.
- Identify, procure, process and review all required permits and inspections.
- Coordinate all building infrastructure requirements including hours, materials, utilities, waste, fire and safety, and parking.
- Manage project schedule requirements and communicate with all subs and vendors.
- Set up and maintain charge order logs and resolve conflicts.
- Manage and track the Allowance Log for both stipulated sum and cost plus projects.
- Manage Pay Application, pay requests, funding, invoices, and payments.
- Ensure availability, orders, and delivery of all materials per schedule.
- Manage schedule, dependencies, changes and communication throughout project.
- Manage electrical, cable, furniture, security, AV, fire alarm, phone, and final clean contractors and delivery.
- Communicate daily with owner, tenant rep, Site Superintendent and Project Coordinator to ensure coordinated progress toward goal.
- Meet weekly with Site Superintendent to assess project progress, schedule, changes, and deliveries.
- Manage project close out including Punch List, Punch Walk, and document signing.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and experience with, managing interior tenant finish out and/or ground up construction projects.
- Proven ability to build quality relationships with clients, architects, engineers, owner representatives, suppliers, sub-contractors, employees, and the general public.
- Solid track record of closing out jobs on time and on budget with the highest quality.
- Solid track record of maintaining a safe working environment.
- Strong communications skills with a respectful, positive and personable style.
- Demonstrated ability to build successful teams.
- Demonstrated drive and motivation for success.
- Thorough problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, and Sage 100 Contractor/Master Builder.
- Previous project management experience in healthcare, commercial, or multi-family construction environments is a plus.
About The Burt Group
The Burt Group, Inc. is a highly respected general contracting and construction management firm serving Central Texas clients with commercial interior and ground-up development in retail and healthcare environments. Our team delivers successful projects in sustainable construction with unmatched consistency, exceptional expertise, extraordinary quality, and unparalleled customer service.
To apply, please send your resume and the position of interest to email@example.com.