Create a seamless connection from the field to financials with these Sage and Procore integrations
In July, Procore announced its partnership with Sage. Today, the company released exciting updates to the Sage and Procore Integrations, now better equipped to serve users across the construction industry. With enhancements to the Sage 300 CRE integration and launch of the Sage 100 integrations, Procore is able to offer something to every construction professional, regardless of size or trade. Improving upon these two Sage integrations has been another step toward providing tools that work for professionals throughout the industry, streamlining their jobs and simplifying the workflow.
“Now everybody is on the same page. We’re excited that the two platforms can talk to each other. As a result, we have that real time, valuable information to share with whoever asks, whether it be a bank, a bonding company or the client,” says integration user, Heather Merz, CPA, CFO of The Burt Group.
Procore and Sage 100
- The Sage 100 Contractor connector is a new integration that will allow users to sync cost data between Procore and Sage 100 platforms
- This integration will ultimately provide one source of truth and reduce manual entry into multiple systems
Procore and Sage 300 CRE
- The Sage 300 CRE connector is offering major enhancements to its current functionality, and now allows users to sync Prime Contracts and Prime Contract Change Orders between Procore and Sage 300 CRE
- The result is a fully integrated solution with Procore Field Financials
Through these integrations users are able to align project management and accounting by synchronizing data for all projects in one location, reduce double entry and monitor the financial health of projects in real time. Secondarily, users are able to have greater foresight and tracking of total project cost. Visibility is increased, which in turn reduces uncategorized revenue loss. How do the integrations allow for this? There are three benefits of the integrations that lead to these results.
- Access to a Single Source of Truth — Users can seamlessly automate the process of exchanging information between Procore and Sage, resulting in one source of truth between field and office teams.
- Mitigate Risk — Users can mitigate the risk of human error that is caused by manually entering data into multiple systems.
- Stay Informed with More Accurate Data — With real-time data synced between Procore and Sage, users have access to the most up to date information in making their decisions.
The Sage 100 and 300 integrations provide a competitive advantage with the ability to give users the best of both worlds. Project teams can use a construction management solution they love and office teams can use an accounting system they trust.